Chris and Sheree Geo
Here is the run-down, so far (media propaganda in quotation marks) : The suspects are brothers, 26 (Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Black hat) and 19 (Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, White hat), from Chechnya, Russia. The media is portraying the older as “antisocial”, saying he “didn’t get along with others”.
5. “Chase continues on foot for hours. Two suspects incorrectly apprehended and released. Black hat (26) is eventually shot and brought to hospital – pronounced dead. Later discovered that he wore a bomb vest that was detonated. At this point, they could not confirm the identity of the man.” (Note: the picture here earlier was denied to be Tamerlan, according to his mother. It has been removed.)
6. “White hat leads the police on a wild chase through the neighbourhood, evading all police. Eventually trips up motion detectors at a nearby building. When the police went to investigate, he was gone, but they found explosives set in the building.”
7. “The Boston Globe released that the first suspect was one of the Boston Marathon bombers. The police later confirmed this in a press release after they lost White hat.”
8. “At this point, K9 units, bomb disposal, SWAT are called in for aid. Still no trace of White hat.
Search continues for hours with small leads, but to no avail. Many searches of open basement/back doors, etc. Police decide to wait for daylight, when reinforcements are called in.”
9. “Upon the arrival of the morning, people were advised to stay inside. Many people still went to work. Eventually, people were sent home and all public transportation was later called off. (Some has been restored since then)”
10. “All events that have occured since this morning have been, in general, searches of buildings with open doors, or reported sightings of White hat (often in vehicles). Vehicles have all been found abandoned, or of no significance. Homes are combed one by one.
Media have interviewed the aunt and father (who think the brothers were framed), uncle (“they did it because they are losers”), and friends of White hat (“he was a cool guy”)”
11. “Meanwhile, police plan on carrying out a controlled detonation of the place where they lived to ensure the safety of officers that will go in to search for evidence.”
YES, YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT, FOLKS: They’re going to blow up the house they lived in to make sure it doesn’t blow up.
Update 5:00 PM – The father has said that “all hell will break loose” if his other son is killed.
“If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame,” the father told ABC News. “Someone, some organization is out to get them.”
Anzor Tsarnaev said that his sons were “set up” and that they are “very nice kids” who have no experience with weapons and explosives.
Update 3:15PM: Suspects are refugee Chechen brothers. Their aunt, a refugee living in Canada, came forward on CNN and claims that that the event was “staged” and that her nephews “couldn’t have done this.” (Probably not alone, certainly.)
UPDATE: 4AM: Just heard on local news that authorities are telling people “Do not pay attention to any other pictures (of the Boston Bombing) except these two suspects”.
UPDATE: 3:53AM EST – Massachusetts State Police, via Twitter: “Police will be going door by door, street by street, in and around Watertown. Police will be clearly identified. It is a fluid situation.”
UPDATE: 3:13AM EST – The FBI is saying that the suspects they are chasing are the same “destructive duo” that pulled off the Boston Marathon Bombing. One suspect has already been shot, and the other one is still being pursued.
2:15 AM EST – Apparently, gang members are expanding their horizons. What started as a simple carjacking has turned into a full-blown police chase involving grenades AND IED’s (Improvised Explosive Devices) being thrown at the chasing police.
Why the hubbub, you ask? Because, check it out: DHS and the National Guard are all over it:
The Department of Homeland Security is on scene, and the National Guard is reported to have been called out as well.
Earlier, nearby, a Massachusetts Institute of Technology campus police officer was shot and killed at the school. It’s unknown whether or not the chase and the shooting are connected.
It’s also unknown if this incident and Monday’s bombing at the Boston Marathon are at all related.
It ain’t over, folks. In fact, it’s probably just the beginning.
Malware safeguard, also known as anti-virus software, is important for safeguarding yourself out of computer viruses that are sometimes designed to steal your money. Or spyware is usually short for “malicious software” – applications or courses that can invasion your computer immediately and often trigger significant decrease of data or maybe even computer harm. The...
A mobile application, also known as a cellular app or perhaps an app, is an application designed for make use of on a smart phone, mobile tablet, or wristwatch. These applications are often used by users to reach applications and content material on the internet. It has being able to connect to an online server...
Fireball slot machine game system matches free of charge on-line, absolutely free video slot machine piece of equipment adventures modest to begin with down payment needed. Poker table pastime and also the accommodations certainly not approved by means of the very first re-opening state; nevertheless, area betting possibilities, by using best community distancing, may turned...
Here you’ll find our rankings of the top US-friendly online casinos of 2020. With mobile real money casinos , you can use your device to access the same benefits and bonuses. Online casino sites tend to support a wide range of payment methods. Our reviewers examine ease-of-navigation and software speed in determining which sites offer...
As any savvy in-bound marketer knows, blogging is a very important tool for bringing the correct visitors to your website. If you were blogging for almost any amount of time, you could have started tinkering with the concept of guest blogging, too. Of course, if you’ve been wavering with this particular idea, we’re here to...