VACCINATION IS VIOLATION w/ Dr Rima Laibow >>

EPISODE #115

AIRED: 02-28-2015

Was the measles outbreak at Disneyland a false flag to pressure families to submit to mandatory vaccinations?? Today’s guest, Dr. Rima Laibow strips away the hype and social paranoia that’s driving American parents to submit to mandatory vaccinations for their children, without question or challenge to the actual benefits or health risks of immunizations. Dr. Rima explains vaccine links to autism, and discloses that fully 75% of the 110 Measle cases at Disneyland were already FULLY VACCINATED– and the other 25% were PARTIALLY VACCINATED. In this interview, Dr. Laibow delivers a brilliant take down of the medical efficacy of vaccinations, with a fierce spotlight on the links to eugenics and the depopulation agenda, borne from the same elite Rockefeller source. To sign her petition on the White House website, opposing mandatory vaccinations, we ask everyone to go to tinyurl.vaccination isviolation. Dr. Laibow’s a great guest, and we’re delighted to have her back with us! Hope you’ll check this out.

website: www.drrimatruthreports.com

Supporters Exclusive >>

MORE FROM The Covert Report >>

(The host has not yet entered a description for this archive)...

AIRED: 07-23-2017

(The host has not yet entered a description for this archive)...

AIRED: 07-22-2017

Commander X talks about his incredible new book, “Dark Ops: An Anonymous Story,” which shows again how far down the rabbit hole the Deep State is willing to go. “Dark Ops” delivers an amazing front seat ride into X’s true life hack of the 2012 Presidential Elections on Election Night. There’s candor in this book...

AIRED: 07-09-2017

Violent street protests against the Globalists couldn’t wipe the pompous smirks off the faces of Angela Merkel and Macron. But “power of the people” was evidenced everywhere– especially in the sublimely successful meeting between President Trump and Russia’s Putin. Today’s guests, Michael Jay Anderson and Scott Bennett dissect the elitist camaraderie of the globalists Inside...

AIRED: 07-08-2017

Today’s guest, Russell “Texas” Bentley comes Live from the Donetsk People’s Republic, formerly known as Eastern Ukraine, where fake hype over Russian collusion with President Trump is pushing the world closer and closer to World War 3. Once again, the globalists’ schemes are not going according to plan. Donetsk and Lugansk have established their own...

AIRED: 06-24-2017

Hysterics, mass delusions & crazy denial deluged Washington this week, as former FBI Director James Comey testified why Trump was right to fire him. What does the rest of America think?? Our guests today– Jim Fetzer, Michael Jay Anderson and Scott Bennett separate the American Heartland from the Democrat elite panting over Russia, despite repeated...

AIRED: 06-11-2017