By Sheree Geo
Truth Frequency Radio
For those of you unaware, a “false flag” attack is Wiki-defined as:
…covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.
- A former Navy attorney who helped lead the military investigation of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty that killed 34 American servicemen says former President Lyndon Johnson and his defense secretary, Robert McNamara, ordered that the inquiry conclude the incident was an accident. In a signed affidavit released at a Capitol Hill news conference, retired Capt. Ward Boston said Johnson and McNamara told those heading the Navy’s inquiry to “conclude that the attack was a case of ‘mistaken identity’ despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.”
- On June 28, 1978, Israeli agents exploded a bomb under a small passenger car in the Rue Saint Anne, killing Mohammed Boudia, an organizer for the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO). Immediately afterward, Paris police received anonymous phone calls accusing Boudia of involvement in narcotics deals and attributing his murder to the Corsican Mafia. A thorough investigation subsequently established that Mossad special-action agents were responsible for the terrorist killing.
- In October, 1976, the same Mossad unit kidnapped two West German students—Brigette Schulz and Thomas Reuter—in Paris. Planted “clues” and anonymous phone calls made it appear that a Bavarian “neo-Nazi” group had executed the abduction. In fact, French intelligence established that the two victims had been flown to Israel, drugged, tortured, coerced into a false “confession of complicity” in PLO activities, and then anonymously incarcerated in an Israeli prison.
- Lavon affair In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring
- Lockerbie ….Dec 1988 Mossad blew up Pan AM 103 and blamed it on Libya. Unfortunately, the plane was late and blew up overland, and all the evidence pointed towards Israel. Israel’s goal was to demonize the Muslims, and lay the groundwork for 9/11.
- LaBelle Disco ……1986 As part of a Libya False flag, the Mossad sent a series of false messages out of Tripoli, talking of an impending attack. The Mossad then bombed a German Disco, the Labelle Club, killing three and wounding 230. President Reagan was convinced it was a Libyan attack, and retaliated by bombing Libya World opinion turned against Libya.
- World Trade Center…. 1993 In Dec. 1992, an Israeli soldier, Nissim Toledano, was kidnapped and killed. The Israeli government rounded up 1600 members of Hamas, and deported 415 of them to the no-mans land between the Israeli and Lebanese borders. In the brutally inhospitable weather, these 415 Hamas members were stranded without food and shelter. Furthermore, the Israeli authorities stopped any humanitarian aid from reaching these people. With media focus on the deportees, it triggered international outrage against Israel, which was followed by international pressure on Israel that refused to go away. This time, Israel had bit off more than it could chew. It was time to ‘deflect’ pressure off Israel. Israeli intelligence services went into action. A detailed process that is too long to elaborate here, hatched a plan. In the third week of February 1993, a truck bomb exploded in the basement of the World Trade Center building. Muslims used as scapegoats took the blame for it, while the real culprits were safely back in Israel. Thus world opinion and pressure was shifted away from Israel.
The Dancing Israelis Story alone is enough to turn most truly American minds against the idea of “Israel as our greatest ally”:
But in case you live in the EU and don’t particularly like Americans anyway, the way that they’ve treated the Palestinians throughout the last few years is more than enough to draw the ire of any being with a heart and/or feelings of empathy.
Even if the Palestinian people were an actual threat to Israel by the fact that they exist (which they are not, except to be the victims and star witnesses to the greatest land acquisition crime ever perpetrated), the Geneva Convention laws have been broken so many times, the Israelis really have no excuses left for the conditions they force these people to live in every day.
So, where are we headed? To a world with a subdued Israel, with its’ nuclear program completely dismantled and a co-existence and peaceful resolution and love revolution in the middle east finally possible? “No way”, say the Israelis.
They will not back down, because they are under some kind of spell, some kind of mind virus that tells them that they have the right – Nay, the duty – to “clear out” and create a “Greater Israel”. They have engaged in the “Islamic State scam” to further this process, and for the most part, no one has noticed that Daesh seems to attack everyone BUT Israel. They won’t stop until they have it all over there.
Meanwhile, Iran has been more than helpful and seem to be very generous in the amount of compromise they’re willing to invest in ongoing talks with the rest of the world regarding their nuclear program.
The U.S. and Israel have done nothing but attack them covertly since the 1950’s, and they know that Israel is running out of time to do something terrible, in order to blame on Iran (and thus, throw them back into the 50’s as far as policy is concerned) and subsequently keep control over the U.S. Maybe this increase in military aid to Israel a few days after the nuclear talks with Iran was literally “protection money”.
In March of this year, 83 senators sent a letter to the White House, begging for more aid to poor little Israel.
A report at the JTA describes the new letter as “AIPAC-backed,” and indeed its full text can be accessed on the lobby’s website. The letter is dated March 16, 2016, and cites Iranian tests of ballistic missiles as well as the usual claptrap about “terrorist groups dedicated to Israel’s destruction, including affiliates of al Qaeda and ISIS.” (Neither ISIS nor Al Nusra nor any of the other terrorist groups in Syria have launched a single attack against Israel). The letter’s initial two signers, on March 16, were Lindsay Graham and Chris Coons, both stalwart Israel supporters. How many of the rest of the senators signed on just in the past few days is not clear, but certainly news reports published in the past week would suggest heightened concern–from an Israeli perspective, that is. Not only have we heard about Russian jets firing on Israeli planes (who of course have no right to be in Syrian airspace to begin with), but Iran reportedly has just received delivery of the Russian S-300 anti-aircraft system. Russia has denied the reports that it fired on the Israeli aircraft, but according to a report here, the situation in Syria was the main reason for Netanyahu’s “impromptu visit” to Moscow last week.
I would also say this: not only is the letter “backed” by AIPAC, but my guess would be it was the lobby which initiated it, and possibly even wrote it as well–so hardly surprising that we find the same lobby now issuing public statements in praise of it.
“We applaud this statement from the Senate of overwhelming bipartisan support for a robust, new Memorandum of Understanding with Israel that increases aid while retaining the current terms of the existing program,” said an AIPAC spokesperson
And guess what? Despite Obama’s supposedly “strained” relations with the Israeli prime minister, we have a presidential spokesperson announcing (see article below) that the administration is “prepared” to sign what appears to be the very type of MOU, or “memorandum of understanding,” called for in the letter.
One has to wonder if this lobby’s attempt to pony up more aid is simply a politically-inflated version of giving our lunch money to a bully so that we won’t get beat up at school. If this is the case, are we headed toward a false flag attack, if it looks like the U.S. demographic is turning against Israel?
I suppose we may find out in the coming weeks and months.
NOTICE OF DATA BREACH Dear User, We are writing to inform you about a data security issue that may involve your Yahoo account information. What Happened? A copy of certain user account information was stolen from our systems in late 2014 by what we believe is a state-sponsored actor. We are closely coordinating with law...
12:15am EDT Breaking News The hashtag #GasShortage is trending on twitter for Tennessee. It will soon be trending elsewhere. My brother reported to me a few minutes ago that Gas stations in Greensboro NC are out of gas and those truck stops have only about 7000 Gallons as of 1155pm EST. The immediate...
World Peace: The Final Chapter By Brooks Agnew Notes from 04 September 2016 World peace has been cited by pageant misses as their life’s work for more than a century. It is the stuff of happily ever fairy tales and Mendala shifting Disney movies. Guard dropping press releases misled Neville Chamberlain and countless other kings to...
Forgiveness by Luckee1 as heard on 30 August 2016 http://tfrlive.com/luckee-with-truth-frequency-news-66847/ I know when I was a girl, I was told that we had to forgive others. The adults, especially those associated with church, always talked about forgiving others. They also talked about how Jesus died for our forgiveness. They would talk about things like forgive your...
Original post is: Watch as amazing GcMAF treatment kills cancer cells in real time… holistic doctors ‘suicided’ over this stunning breakthrough A breakthrough cancer treatment appears to be the reason why a handful of holistic doctors were recently found “suicided” is now gaining worldwide attention as a potential universal cure for cancer. And new microscopic...