Truth Frequency Radio
Oct 21, 2013

Al-Shabab-Al-Mujahideen-Somalia-terrorists-Al-qaeda-terror-attacks-U.S.-Western-Europe-small-cell-lone-wolf-truth-frequency-radio-chris-geo-sheree-geo-alternative-media-news-informationBy: Anthony Kimery

On October 17, 2013, the Somalia-based Al Qaeda-affiliated jihadist group, Al Shabab Al Mujahideen, made available on jihadi websites an hour-long video, titled, “Woolwich Attack: It’s an Eye for an Eye.”

According to the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), “The video is about the May 22, 2013, Woolwich, London, attack in which British soldier Lee Rigby was murdered in daylight by two men. In the video, Al Shabaab portrays the attack as a logical response to the United Kingdom’s crimes against Muslims around the world.”

Al-Shabab-Al-Mujahideen-Somalia-terrorists-Al-qaeda-terror-attacks-U.S.-Western-Europe-small-cell-lone-wolf-truth-frequency-radio-chris-geo-sheree-geo-alternative-media-news-information MEMRI said it was able to preserve the disturbing video before “practically all download links and the video itself were corrupted or deleted. Shortly thereafter, the main jihadi forums where the video was released on became inaccessible, suggesting that the video was the target of a deliberate digital alteration attack.”

In the video, Al Shabaab “urges Muslims living in the West to follow the footsteps of the Woolwich attack perpetrators, as well as the perpetrators of other attacks in the West” like Fort. Hood jihadist shooter, Army Maj. Nidal Hasan; Faisal Shahzad, the Times Square bomber; and Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab, the “Underwear Bomber.” The video also features several British Muslims from different ethnic backgrounds who traveled to Somalia and trained and fought alongside Al Shabaab.

“It is worth noting,” MEMRI said in an analysis provided to Homeland Security Today, “that the video was released several days earlier on top jihadi forums; however, practically all download links and the video itself were corrupted or deleted — suggesting it was the subject of a deliberate digital alteration attack. Shortly thereafter, the main jihadi forums where the video was released also became corrupted. The video, however, was later released on the Twitter account of Muhib_zubeer (@muhib_zubeer), along with a YouTube link to view it.”

Read More

MORE NEWS IN NEWS >>